説明書 InstructionsA web tool for generating QR codes. It also supports Japanese.
1. Enter the size of the QR code in single-byte alphanumerical characters. Made of squares.
2. Select the image type you want to save.
3. Enter the character string you want to use as a QR code.
4. Click the button.
A QR code image will be generated.
5. You can save the image by clicking "Download".
-If you check "Create code automatically", it will be converted every time the input area is changed.
* "QR code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.